Friday, June 10, 2011

Random pain & shoe shopping!

So tonight we are on day 17 and teeth were randomly hurting... Especially right bottom pre molar... Eating was interesting... Checked in mirror after eating... teeth all firmly in place... Oh good! Hopefully the pre molar is moving into the extraction gap not evacuating my mouth!

So found pain relief searching for sandals online... Best pain reliever ever! I found this amazing company called Irregular Choice and their shoes are amazing! I remember the brand from when I lived in the UK but have never owned a pair and wow they have gotten so innovative! Check this link out: http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/view_all/heel/ love love love! I want to save for a pair and am book marking the ones I like! Great distraction!

This pair especially are amazing:

http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/3870/star-of-hope.html?offset=116

Stab of tooth pain... Ignore... focus what shoes to save for!

No comments:

Post a Comment