Tuesday, July 5, 2011

6 week Photos

Ok i'm on a roll! Post 3/3 today! I have a bad habit of rambling so figured i'd break my posts up.. Time for some photo comparisons:

So here's Day 1:














And here's Week 6:

While i'm not appreciating the ugly excess glue making my teeth look yellow (yes I know it's protecting my teeth see previous post: http://marie-secretsmile.blogspot.com/2011/07/braces-advice-from-someone-who-just-got.html ) they are getting straighter (everything's relative right)... The two teeth next to the front teeth are starting to align... my smile is definitely changing!



Now open mouth slot: At week 2:

Very crooked over lapping bottom teeth! Humungous extraction gaps...















Now week 6:

The bottom front teeth are starting to align and don't overlap... also the bottom extraction gaps are getting smaller! Yayness!
















So there we are it's a process for sure and my "complex" case (the ortho's words not mine) has a long ways to go... But fingers crossed I might get that Hollywood smile after all! Happy Dance!

2 comments: